Saturday 27 June 2009

Punchcraft from BEFORE THE DAWN OF TIME!

Or from the Cartoon Cretaceous period, anyway.

I got this new punch at Paperific last weekend, from Catchy Crafts, who always bring an exceptional range. I had never seen this punch before - it's a new variety from EK Success (who always make such good punches anyway, even Stampin' Up use them to manufacture THEIR range). This one is the Dinosaur edge punch, and I couldn't think of any reason not to buy it. IT'S JUST SO COOL!

So I had to make a card with it quick smart. Here you go, dinosaurs at night. The "stars" are stamped in Stampin' Up white ink (the whitest white I've ever found, and no hassle to use), with a Lucy's stamps "Aging block" as the dot pattern. The alphabet is a retired Stampin' Up one - I love all alphabet stamps, so there's no such thing as retired at my place!

No comments: