Friday 16 July 2010

Finally painted my iPad cover

Well, it seems I have a cheer squad - people have been asking me when I was going to paint that iPad cover. Here it is, unpainted:









And here it is now - painted in full, glorious colours, with Golden paints (they are lovely for this application).















And here, as a treat, is a closeup. See how the brushstrokes and missed bits add ... character? Hmm, perhaps we ought to enjoy the whole thing a bit more.

Anyway, I am confident that I have the best iPad cover in this part of the South Eastern suburbs. I'm willing to paint more if anyone asks - my rates are very reasonable!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous - as I knew it would be!
-Chris

Michelle said...

That looks SO amazing! You are so talented!

Lynne Phelps said...

This is absolutely brilliant! So glad to see what it looks like with an injection of color and personality!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!! That would put a smile on your face every time you picked it up!!