Tuesday 30 September 2008

More Prismacolor pencil fun at stamp club

I took my Prismacolor pencils to stamp club on the weekend, and made this (well, finished it at home, since I have been in the habit of forgetting to take any card stock at all to stamp club for months now). I used the colourless blender pencil, which I've praised before - it's nice, and a cheap and fun addition to the collection. The owl stamp is by Pipedreamink of Tasmania. They promise they've made some of their small designs in bigger sizes just lately, and we'll get to see them at Paperific, the big papercraft show coming up in Melbourne.

The alphabet is the "Scribble" one by Stampin' Up, known in the US as the "Doodle" alphabet. Apparently the word "doodle" is too rude for us. Or something. And the square frames are an older Stampin' Up set (I've been eBay shopping...). Sharon pointed out that the letters would fit in the frames (well spotted, that girl there), and I decided to mask them. Yay for masking!

Did you need a detail view? No, probably not, but here it is anyway.

No comments: