Sunday 8 February 2009

Help! A man came and took my toilet away!

Yikes, it's gone - what shall we do?















Quick, there's the guy, after him!

























Oh, wait, he seems to be a plumber. Here's what he replaced it with :





It's a Caroma Profile 5, for those who love good loos. Uses heaps less water than the old one (of course) and has a handbasin built in. The best bit is ... the tap actually fills the cistern. So when you wash your hands, you aren't pouring any nice fresh water down the drain - it goes to the next flush. Mr Old Toilet was running pretty badly, and had already had one plumber visit. It was time for him to be retired.

Now we need to fix the paint on the back wall, and get that silly sticker off. But that's no trouble, because we have a marvellous toilet!

2 comments:

Bridget Larsen said...

oh I didnt know these toilets existed here, the first time I saw a toilet with the tap on the cistern was in Japan 15 years ago and thought it was a damn good idea, so glad it has arrived in Australia.
Bridget Larsen
Canberra soon to be Brisbane
http://bridgetlarsen.blogspot.com
http://stampingupastorm.blogspot.com

See how you as a crafter can help the Australian Bushfire victims by clicking on my blogs

Lydia Fiedler said...

OMG!!!! IT'S SUCH A SMALL WORLD!! Seriously what are the odds of that crazy toilet bringing us together!! :)

Thanks for stopping by. I am off to check out the rest of your blog.

I LOVED Australia when I was there. I miss those flying foxes!!!

XOXO

Lydia
Understand Blue