Sunday 22 February 2009

Making ATCs at Stamp Club


Last month at stamp club (that's South Eastern Rubber Stampers) I made some ATCs. Because I was at stamp club, I had to make things with what I had brought. As usual, that means a fairly eccentric mix. There was some plain card and a cutter; a dictionary (my nice old one that I tear up); watercolour crayon; various punches; and just a few stamps. And black ink. Oh, and a Cropadile.

This one is "Squashiness" - I just love the cartoon look of the hearts. Sponging the edge of the punched heart just accentuates that.







Then there's "Paper Hedonism", done with a cool swirly shape punch, that I really haven't considered before. Also some silver tape - a very nice material I got at Reverse Art Truck. I don't know what its real use is.














Then there's "Heaven", using that swirl punch, and a flower one too. And a tiny flower, which is a teensy part of the bird punch. The groovy square stamp is from My Stamps, Cathy's business. Go on, buy something there, she'll love it!

No comments: