1 hour ago
Thursday, 14 August 2008
The Tupperware Book
How you can use Tupperware to make a really cool notebook (probably rugged enough for a worksite, too).
1. Open some tins with the Tupperware can opener. It leaves the edges nice and smooth.
2. Use a Dremel tool to cut a "flap" off the side of one tin, and replace some of the lid with a sturdy gaffer tape hinge.
3. Drill some holes in the lids.
4. Cut some paper circles and punch holes in them too.
5. Assemble the whole shebang into a book with cord to tie it up.
6. Oh, and I dare say you can decorate it too. My Tupperware lady was most impressed. But then, she just likes it when I buy stuff.