Friday 7 November 2008

So I made another birdy card

Here's a card made with my NEW stamps from Pipedreamink. It's the bigger version of the pretty birdy. I didn't realise til I was stamping that the "Flying" and "Free" words were two separate words. That works for me too.

I used watercolour paper, which is so nice for tearing. You can run a coloured pencil over the torn edge and just highlight the very edge of the top surface. Makes an interesting line. These are the Prismacolor pencils again.

See the cute eyelets? Full sized, and in bright colours. That was a garage sale find - I bought a whole jar full of coloured eyelets from a woman who had just retired from making theatrical costumes. She was delighted they were going to get used; I was just delighted.

Yes, I know, the "Flying" is partly under the eyelet. I could lie, and tell you I meant to do that, but you know I was just making it up as I went along.

No comments: