Monday 20 October 2008

My blog saves my life!

It's true. Actually saved me from pretty-much-certain-death. I am at home today feeling a bit poorly (funny that, all I've done in the last few days has been running a raffle and supper at a school show, going to a major craft show, and a day out at Scienceworks. And preparing for the fete. And housework. But apart from that, nothing really).

I grabbed some pita bread, and looked for something to grill on top (instant tasty pizza). Ah, roast vegies, a fridge standby. Delicious chunks of zucchini, eggplant and capsicum, roasted in olive oil, with plenty of garlic cloves. I was so clever to make up a big batch of these. But these ones look a bit - um ... relaxed. I wonder how fresh they are? When did I cook them?

Aha! I cooked them on the night I cooked ratatouille! I check the blog. These vegies are ten days plus old. I'm having cheese on toast instead.

No comments: