Wednesday 10 December 2008

Write to Santa today!

Thomas wrote a letter to Santa this year (he's fully 10 years old, but decided it was best to get his requests in). And you know what? Santa wrote back!

His address, if you are not familiar with it, is :
Santa Claus
North Pole 9999

As you can see, Australia Post have allocated a postcode especially so that Santa gets his mail. So get your kids to write to him too - he's pretty quick on the replies. Just make sure the address is readable. Don't worry, Santa hasn't finished checking his "naughty" and "nice" lists yet (after all, he has to do it twice), so in his reply, he doesn't make any promises. The picture, however, reveals that SOME of the good kids are getting iPods! This is a small detail of Santa's postcard:

Well, I never! We didn't get iPods when I was a kid.

1 comment:

Myléne Hillam said...

I believe.... I believe.... I believe!
I hope Santa puts me on his "nice" list this year.
I do believe.... I do believe.... I do believe!